Skip to Main Content

If you have an intellectual disability, you may receive funding from the Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, and Federal Work-Study programs.

 Federal Student Aid Eligibility Criteria for Students with Intellectual Disabilities

·         CTP Program – You are enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a comprehensive transition and postsecondary (CTP) program for students with intellectual
disabilities at an institution of higher education (a college or career school) that participates in that participates in the federal aid program

·          Academic Success – You are maintaining satisfactory academic progress.

·         The Basics – Lastly, you meet the basic federal student aid eligibility requirements, except that you are not required to have a high school diploma or GED
and are not required to be pursuing a degree or certificate.