Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Students Educated Abroad.


A student educated abroad must submit one of the following:

  • Secondary school transcripts, notas del Bachillerato, baccalaureate, mark sheets or secondary external examination certificates (i.e., CXC, GCE, WAEC, EAS, etc.) or other CUNY recognized secondary school equivalent, when appropriate,

  • Official transcripts from any college, university, or post-secondary school attended since high school/secondary school graduation.