Skip to main content

ePermit and Courses in Residence

A student must obtain approval in advance to take courses at another college if they are to be credited toward their degree requirements. Students are reminded that they must complete a minimum of credits through courses taken at their Home institution, including a minimum of the major courses, to satisfy the courses in residence requirement to be eligible for graduation. Refer to your Home College catalog for the minimum credits required to be taken in residence.