Skip to Main Content
Navigated to International Student Admissions Process.


International students should review and follow the above submission of document requirements from the "Students Educated Abroad" section to apply for an I-20 Certificate. Prospective students should know that an I-20 Certificate can only be issued to a student after they have been completely processed and accepted into the college through the University Application Processing Center (UAPC).