Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Change of Degree Status.

Change of Degree Status

Non-Degree students, who desire to change their status to a degree at some point in the future, will be subject to the college degree and compliance requirements. Furthermore, the students must apply for degree status by filing an Admissions application with the Admissions and Recruitment Office. For additional information relating to the change of degree status from Non-Degree to Degree, kindly visit the Admissions and Recruitment Office website at: