The office of Transfer Service serves as an access point for every student to continue their education after Hostos. A hub where students can access the resources of career services, scholarships, academic programs, social welfare support, and 4-year institutions – with all roads leading towards careers, transferability, and professional programs. We are guided by the principle that continued education and training is the most reliable road to intragenerational social mobility.
Our transfer lab is a resource center offering an array of materials to assist with the transfer process including:
• Guide and reference materials to four-year colleges and universities.
• Assistance in completing CUNY, SUNY, and COMMON Transfer Applications.
• Information about transfer scholarships and financial aid.
• Updated information about open houses and campus visits.
• Transfer advisement and review of Transfer Explorer for transfer credit evaluations.
Throughout the semester, the office organizes transfer-related activities such as in-person and virtual college fairs, transfer workshops, transfer application workshops, and campus tours to four-year colleges and universities.
For more information, contact:
Building D, Room D-101
Telephone: (718) 518 4457
Follow us on IG @hostostransferservices
When classes are in session:
Virtual transfer application workshops and in-person transfer talks are offered on Tuesdays.
Walk-in Wednesday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Tabling Thursdays: Transfer Service at the bridge for on-site advisement.