Skip to main content

Permits To Take Courses at Hostos: Students from Non-CUNY Colleges / Institutions

Students from institutions other than CUNY must apply for Non-Degree Status at the Admissions Office prior to registration. Students may register for courses on a space-available basis. However, prerequisites and co-requisites, if any, must be met for each course.