Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Withdrawal from the College.

Withdrawal from the College

Students who find it necessary to withdraw from the college must drop or withdraw from their courses online via CUNYFirst. An unofficial withdrawal will result in the student receiving a grade of “F” or “WU”, which will be computed in the cumulative grade point average as a grade of “F” (effective Fall 2021, the WU grade will not factor into the grade point average). Students that never attended will receive a grade of “WN”. Official withdrawals will receive grades of “W”. Students may officially withdraw until the end of the tenth week of classes; filing dates are posted each semester and are also printed in the Academic Calendar.